Build 2-11-11

Today we moved the robot, from the workshop at a student’s house to a workshop at school. We will be there for the remainder of the build season. In order for the school’s workshop to suit our needs, we had to move all of the workbenches in the workshop out of the way. We were quite surprised with what we found beneath those workbenches, as it seemed that some ancient historical artifact had welded itself to the ground. We couldn’t even scrape it all off! A video of the robot’s trip to the school’s workshop will be posted later, after an accelerated video and a post-processing video stabilization.

Pictures can be cycled faster by clicking on them.

Please follow and like us:

Click below to share this with your network!